Bartels' Harley-Davidson Service Department
Service Department Staff
The credibility of our Service Department is absolutely astounding. Specializing in stock and high performance Harley-Davidson, we are equipped to make your bike suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
We honor all warranty work and favor any recalls. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
Service Recommendations and Delivery
Please call our Service Department at 310-823-1112 to schedule your service work.
Call our service department at 310-823-1112 - Kirk ext 239, Daniel ext 238
Bartels' Preventative Maintenance
- + Check front & rear tire pressure before every ride
- + Check all fluid levels (engine, transmission, primary) before every ride
- + Listen for any new sounds or noise's bike may be making (tapping, squealing)
- + Always fill your bike with 91 or higher octane gasoline
- + Keep your battery at a full charge, a battery tender will help and is easy to install
Bartels' can easily help you with these things "with no wait" if you are not comfortable doing them yourself.
Bartels' Full Service (1K, 5K, 10K) Entails The Following:
- + Replace engine oil & filter
- + Replace primary fluid
- + Replace transmission fluid
- + Replace spark plugs
- + Service air cleaner
- + Check battery connections & clean terminals
- + Check charging system
- + Lube & adjust throttle/idle cables
- + Lube & adjust clutch cable
- + Check & adjust clutch & primary chain
- + Check & adjust drive belt
- + Check & top off front & rear brake fluid
- + Check & adjust front & rear spokes & tire pressure
- + Lube & adjust steering head bearing & fall away adjustment